Friday, June 13, 2008

Sometimes I get summer confused for winter...

Don't you just love it when you wake up freezing cold so you layer yourself with several tops, a sweater, and a coat and then when you leave SF and arrive in Marin the weather outside no longer resembles the blistery winter but rather the scorching desert?

Cause I know that I sure do.

Yup, I need to check the weather forecast more often.

This whole being in 90 degree weather while wearing layers upon layers of dark clothing really doesn't work.

Anyway, I don't blog the way I used to even just a year ago. Blogging used to be about self-reflection and writing from within. No boundaries. Now it's as if I blog to catch up with time. Hm...gotta revise the plan.

My Manager's boss and I had a talk yesterday that involved a lot of really good analogies.

Analogies: CJK:: Chocholate: Women

:)

No comments: